Monday, November 7, 2011

Draya Wants You To Pray For Her "Emergency" Situation She's In


On Nov. 4, Draya Had Wrote On Her Twitter, That Someone She Had Once Been In Involved With Is Now Threatening To Release A Sex Tape. She Was So Distraught, That She Even Cancelled A Scheduled  Public Appearance. She Then Asked Fans To Pray For Her And Her Family. ......NOW There Is Nothing Wrong With Asking For Prayers From Fans And What Not, BUT.... When You Already Have A (SEXED UP REPUTATION) It Just Seems Kinda Of Like "REALLY DRAYA!"  Like I Don't Think Anyone Is Surprised. 
BUT, I Know I Seem Like I'm Being Harsh, But I'm Just Being Real, Cuz This Is How Most Of America Is Looking At Her. Like We Need To Be Praying About Much More Important Things. 

P.S.... i DO like Draya, She Just Needs To Get Up On Her Feet, And Find Her Way.


No comments:

Post a Comment