Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drake’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Kandis Henry Upset Over Radio Statements?


Drake is currently on the promotion trail for his new album Take Care. He recently visited Toronto radio station “Flow 93.5″ to preview some of the tracks from the album where he “disrespected” his alleged ex-girlfriend Kandi Henry. Kandi Henry, 27, claims Drizzy hit her up after the incident and tried to apologize. The alleged conversation between Drake and Kandis was obtained by Diary Of A Street King who also claims to have nude photos of the YMCMB rapper.

Drake: I am truly sorry if I offended you
Drake: I just say whatever I think sometimes
Drake: Our times together were hard but great
Drake: I didn’t mean to play you
?Kandi’sKingdom : Why r u apologizing now after being so rude b4?
Drake: Its been on my mind
?Kandi’sKingdom : I don’t get u man I truly don’t
?Kandi’sKingdom : After all this time u still feel the need 2bring me up n say something negative in a public light then do the opposite in private
?Kandi’sKingdom : I don’t understand
Drake: I didn’t say anything negative!!!
Drake: I even listened back
Drake: I just said I went from one relationship to the next
?Kandi’sKingdom: No u said u went from one horrible relationship to a sun shiny one and ur bigg’in up a girl u on so many occasions talked bad about, said slept wit ur boys n shit and yet THATS a better situation2b in
?Kandi’sKingdom : I GUESS!
?Kandi’sKingdom: Not2mention laughing like it was some kinda joke
Drake: Even though our relationship was horrible…
Drake: It came out wrong
Drake: I didn’t mean for that to happen
Drake: We had our good times but I went thru hell with u
?Kandi’sKingdom: Lol and I went through the same hell with u..we were BOTH in the same relationship remember?
?Kandi’sKingdom: And It wasn’t just horrible bc of ME yet u try2make the world think that and I’m not sure y
?Kandi’sKingdom: And how isn’t being with a girl u claim2love sleeping wit ur friends, who is such a “dark person” as u told ME about Nebby WORSE than our situation?

SMH..........

SOURCE: WKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment