Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BIG DOG- TRAP SHIT (FEAT. PRINGLE PRINCE)



From Big Dog Himself...

My name is Marco but my stage name is Big Dog. I've been rapping since the age of 12 or 13. What influenced me to rap was how impressive it is to speak your mind or express your feelings by talking over a beat. Music is my life and so is writing. Wale is my favorite artist. He has a different perspective on music, he views it as a poet and not a rapper. Me and him come from the same place (DC) so when I see how well he's doing, that motivates and inspires me to work 10 times harder be cause he made me realize that dreams can come true. I try to stand out from the others in my area because "everybody" an their mother wants to be a rapper. It's goin to be hard to get where I want to be, but impossible is NOTHING and I'll keep working until I'm satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment