Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dice Raw "100 Remix"

On June 7th, 2011, Dice Raw will be releasing the first installment of The Greatest Rapper Never trilogy ‘Preservation.’  It is being released on indie label Raw Life with partnership from Soulspazm Records.  This first release from the GRN series is all about preserving the hip-hop medium and black musical culture in general as we progress in the 21st century. The album features singles ‘100’, ‘1995’ and ‘Baby Come Home.’  After ‘Preservation’ you can expect ‘Transformation’ followed by the last of the trilogy known as ‘The Realization.’  Each release has it’s own musical theme that is meant to take listeners on a journey that encompasses a broad spectrum of musical influences and time periods with Dice Raw as the storyteller.  











“This is a big opportunity for me to show fans what I’ve been working on the last several years.  The Greatest Rapper Never is my story but I also think it’s the story of a lot of artists who never got their proper shine signed and unsigned in the business.  I’m really hype about this music and I think you’re going to like it because I kept it one hundred,” says Dice Raw.  He also adds, “I got to work with some of my favorite music producers, Rick Friedrich and Khari Ferrari, on the project.  We cooked up some serious music for the fans and can’t wait to release it.” You can also expect to see music videos for 'Baby Come Home' and '1995' directed by Christos Karabelas and produced by Drew Kramer which will debut after the Preservation drops.

Preservation Presale link on itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/the-greatest-rapper-never/id437312315

For more press inquiries & booking please email: rawlife215@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment