Monday, May 23, 2011

'Born This Way Out Today!!!" Plus Lady Gaga on SNL


Today Is The Day All Little Monsters Have Been Waiting For...Lady Gaga's Much Anticipated New Album, "Born This Way," Dropped Today!!!!

This Is How Lady Gaga Describes Her New Album Cover, "The cover with me half-female, half-motorcycle is meant to be or symbolic of the fact that I'm endlessly always changing in so trans-formative, many ways."

(Born This Way) "the most important piece of music I have made," adding that the album is "the most inspired and exciting piece of material I have created."I am really proud and it is all the things I wanted it to be. It's pop, fun, catchy but also really modern and forward," she adds. "I have so many influences. I'd say the sound is avant garde techno of rock fantasy pop dance music."

Here Is Her Performance of "BORN THIS WAY" On SNL




Here Her Performance of "Judas" On SNL

No comments:

Post a Comment