Sunday, April 1, 2012

Diggy Simmons Disses J. Cole


This is not an April Fools' Day joke, ladies and gentlemen. The song you are about to listen to is in fact an unreleased Diggy Simmons track, where the young Jet Setter fires off mutiple shots aimed toward J. Cole.
Over a song dubbed, "What You Say To Me," Diggy calls out Hov's protege over some personal claims he made on his mixtape cut "Purple Rain." The song, which is over two years old, contains lyrics believed to be about Vanessa Simmons. Cole and Diggy's sister attended St. Johns University at the same time.
Cole spits: “Good girl huh, father was a preacher sent her off to college thought I got her on a leash though from the outside though, them girls be the squeakiest you get ‘em inside them girls be the freakiest 
"Running round fronting like a pure white virgin gave a n-gga dome while her father gave a Sermon Amen"
"I’m feeling ok, but homie she’s gone when remmy Rev called she just ignore him I had her calling on God till the weed and than I hit the door n-gga.”
Apparently, Diggy took this to heart and recorded his rebuttal on a track, but for unknown reasons it was never officially released. In his sister's defense, Rev Run's son takes his own vicious jabs at J. Cole.


"The other day I was listening to Purple Rain, couldn’t believe all of the things that I heard em say Who dat, who dat, you know who it is, heard you lying on my sis, tellin people that you hit when your album drops I’ma hit you with your bricks, so I’ma bomb first on you since you wanna riff who you gonna call, you ain’t got no friends, this fight is fixed, you ain’t got no wins
Little nigga named Cole think he live like me, jet setter trend setter, yeah you not like me can’t find a girl that you know that do not like me, can’t find a girl I know, who know you, you dumb fool wasn’t even poppin’ in the school you used to go to.”
“Gotta “aight” lyrics but can’t deliver your vocals I’ma about to read you your rights, Miranda only thing you hittin “In The Morning” is your Hand stand up, matter fact sit down don’t try to call Hovi Hov for a sit down College boy, acting like a criminal knowing you a broke back Jake Gyllenhaal You imaginary player, even TMZ didn’t notice you was there Geesh, you are such a dweeb and your shirts don’t fit, long arms, short sleeves.”







No comments:

Post a Comment