Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose engaged: 'She Said Yes!


Rapper Wiz Khalifa proposed to model and Kanye West ex Amber Rose, and according to hisTwitter feed (and an Instagram photo of the ring), "She Said Yes!"

Rose also tweeted the news with the same photo: "He has made me the Happiest Woman in the World!!!!"


The couple has been the subject of engagement rumors since last fall, setting the record straight at the Grammys in January this year.

"We're not engaged, not yet," Rose told E! News, and Khalifa added, "Not yet, but soon though."

Rose also made headlines in January when she told Star magazine that Kim Kardashian was responsible for breaking up her relationship with Kanye West but then took to Twitter to defend her actions.

"After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long I had to be honest and get this off my chest. I don't lie, I don't embellish I'm not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight," the 28-year-old wrote.

Well, it certainly seems that Rose has moved on now, and we wish the couple the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment