Monday, January 30, 2012

"Walk Away" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)


I Sometimes Still Have My Doubts About Olivia Being Able To Break Into The Music Biz On A Mainstream Level By Herself. I Do Think She Is Very Talented, More Than Any Popular Female Singer Thats Out Now, But She Does Not Seem To Have That Star Quality... Sadly I Don't Think She Will Ever Have The Same Amount Of Popularity As "Rihanna" Because She Is Not A Cross-Over Artist. And Anything Crossing Over That Has A Good Dance Beat Is What Is Making Money Now. Music And Times Have Changed. Even If She Did A Cross Over Hit, It Wouldn't Do Good Because We Already Know That Is NOT Her Type Nor Style Of Music... I DO LOVE THIS SONG, Its An Amazing Piece Of Work. But She Is Never Going To Achieve That Mainstream Success Like She Wants And There's Nothing She Can Really Do About It.




No comments:

Post a Comment