Saturday, October 1, 2011

Get To Know Akkire Origin A DMV Based Jewelry Line!



"Akkire Origin is a DMV based jewelry line for Men & Women. It was established in October of 2008 by aspiring fashion designer Erikka Croisseux of Northern Virginia. We have a wide variety of accessories & thrive on the concepts of originality & uniquity. All of our jewelry is hand-made & one of a kind, perfect for all trendsetter & fashion statement makers!"
This Past Week I Was Eager To Follow Some New And Interesting People On Twitter. Since I Live In The D.M.V., The Best Place To Gain Some Local Followers Is Through @DMVFollowers. One Twitter Name I Clicked On Was @Akkire_Origins. I Took ONE Look At Their FaceBook  Photos And Fell In Love With Their Jewelry! 



Everyone Who Knows Me, Knows How Much I Love Earrings!
Take A Look!

Akkire Origin Also Produces Men's Jewelry As Well ! CLICK HERE To See All Other Photos & Men's Collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment