Saturday, March 19, 2011

Drake needs to be on FASHION POLICE...Plus Explians Nate Dogg Tweet..






On Tuesday morning, many celebrities expressed their condolences via twitter, after news broke that Nate Dogg had passed away. While rappers like Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Ludacris and more tweeted tributes and memories, Drake sparked a bit of controversy when he tweeted:
“It’s easy to love me now. RIP Nate Dogg.”



Of course, Twitter and beyond jumped to conclusions that he was trying to take advantage of the moment and get shine off of terrible news. While attending a recent event, Drake explained that that definitely wasn’t the case:
“It’s very sad to hear that we lost him. He contributed some phenomenal music to the world and I think it’s just important to remember what he has don[...]I actually tweeted about it as soon as I heard. One of my favorite lyrics of his was on “21 Questions.” It’s when he said, ‘It’s easy to love me now.’ I’m kind of at that point in my life where I am 24-years-old and everything has changed. It’s easy to love me now for a lot of people that did not love me before.”


Read more: Drake Explains Controversial Tweet About Nate Dogg | Necole Bitchie.com 



* My personal thoughts are, people need to stop OVER analyzing celebrities tweets, and drake needs to SHAVE and TAKE OFF that jacket.... * 

No comments:

Post a Comment