Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kanye West has Caught up to Nicki ...He's Platinum!!!!!!



Kanye West's latest album has gone platinum in the United States, sparking a flurry of new headlines.
Released late last year, 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' finally provedKanye West to be the genius he always believed he was. A stunning album, it bowled over critics and smashed its way into the charts.
According to the latest figures the new album has turned Platinum in the United States. Opening up his Twitter feed, Kanye West thanked fans for supporting him and making the album a success.
"THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR MAKING MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY OFFICIALLY PLATINUM!!!"
Focussing on his solo career, Kanye West recently dropped a collaboration with Jay-Z. 'H.A.M.' was a pulsating slice of hip hop, which saw two of the world's most iconic rappers trading verses.
Yet even this was not able to claim the number one slot. Beaten by Britney Spears, Kanye West joked about lagging behind the pop singer. Media reports in the United States quickly escalated this into a social networking war.
"Just saw that MSNBC said I tried to start a twitter war with Brittany" he sighed. "This shit takes the air out my lungs sometimes from blogs to news reports... enough already!!! All I do is focus on my work."
Later the exasperated rapper wrote: "There's a new lie everyday... a new media spin... I never got a watch with my face on it!!! A company tried to give that to me 9 yrs ago!"
"I'm one of the most considerate people in real life. Maybe over considerate. Over caring. Overly real."
Finally Kanye West gave some advise to journalists across the world. "If the media wants to make a story ... just say I have atrocious spelling and terrible grammar..."
Oh we will Kanye... we will!



No comments:

Post a Comment